28.1.10

a story by rascal

Oh right! Yeah so I'm yaggin' this guy, right? And he grabs my flounder and starts to rake on it and I'm just about ready to drawl at this point when this woman walks up to us and says "Where did you get these amazing fish?" and Johnny's all "get outta here kitty, these fishes ain't for pawin'" and we all kind of pink it, right? So meanwhile Pete over here is hecka slammed and is pulling at me to go and I got these flounders that I seriously need to bounce but the blow hole is clogged and I can't even see the water from here. Now this chick falls back and is tellin' me I got three seconds to answer her question before she jumps the gullet so I say "what question?" and she looks me dead in the eyes and with the tone of a lioness in heat she says, "Time's. Up."

No comments:

Post a Comment